MODERN FAMILY STAR SARAH HYLAND WEARS COLORFUL PRINTS FOR COSMOPOLITAN SHOOT

by - 10:40 AM





Star of “Modern Family”, Sarah Hyland, graces the pages of Cosmopolitan’s March 2015 issue in a fashion feature which takes on spring’s hottest prints. The newly blonde actress poses for Kenneth Cappello in the colorful snaps shots. Sarah also answered a quick fire questionnaire for the publication.

Go-to karaoke song: “Anything by Alanis Morissette.”
The most fabulous thing in my closet: “My Christian Louboutins.”
Celeb crush: “Chris Hemsworth.”
Pet peeve: “When people don’t use their blinkers while driving.”
I feel sexiest when: “I’m just wearing heels.”
Must-have beauty product: “Neutrogena makeup-remover wipes.”
What I’d eat every day if I could: “Taco Bell.”
One thing I’ve learned about love: “Everyone deserves it.”

You May Also Like

0 comentarii